- This months flavours are:
- Strawberry Vanilla Bean Cream
- Mango Yuzu Caramel with Macadamia Praline
- Pineapple and Lime
- Passionfruit and Sesame Praline
- Apricot with Orange Blossom Cardamom
- Houjicha Hazelnut Banana Praline
- Rosewater and Pistachio
- Mr Black Caramel with Walnut Pecan Praline
- Morello Cherry and Amaretto
- Available in packs of 9 or 16
- Presented in beautiful gift packaging, perfect for gifting!
- Something new to try on a regular basis
- Flavours are selected at random but you are welcome to leave your preferences in the notes section at check-out and we'll do our best to accommodate your requests!
BEST BEFORE: 18/10/2023
Flavours may change subject to experimentation.
Products may contain soy, dairy, nuts and gluten. Store in a cool and dry place (~18-22ºC).
So good that Jen made Bonbons again . They taste amazing. Missed them a lot. Love the surprise flavour theme
Always packaged to perfect protection. Superb quality chocolate with sophisticated and inventive flavour combinations.
I purchased a box of the beautiful Bonbons as thank you gift for very special friends. They absolutely loved them and became fan of Meltdown straight away!
My good friend generously gave me the August pack of bon bons (and earlier in the year, "Doris", a delicious Easter hen). The flavour combinations in these bon bons are genuinely unique but not gimicky - they really work and are truly special. I loved them all but the highlights were the Wasabi Almond Praline and the Blueberry Ganache with Cheddar Praline. If it sounds strange, it is, a little - but in the best possible way - don't be daunted, trust the artisan!
An unexpected variety of variety of flavours that worked wonderfully together.