- Available in packs of 9, 16 or 25
- Presented in beautiful gift packaging, perfect for gifting!
- Something new to try on a regular basis
- Flavours are selected at random but you are welcome to leave your preferences in the notes section at check-out and we'll do our best to accommodate your requests! This month features:
- Ali’s Honey (ft. My Sister’s Honey)
- Banana Pinenut (ft. Pinoli Pine Nuts)
- Dekopon Mandarin (ft. Unico Zelo)
- Joe’s Smoked Coconut (ft. Tian Op à la Joe’s Table)
- Kate’s Pistachio Dream (ft. Saffron and More Iranian Pistachios)
- Pineapple and Rum (ft. Archie Rose Virgin Cane Rhum)
- Sichuan Peanut Praline (ft. Fix and Fogg Peanut Butter)
- Sudachi Cheesecake (ft. The Confectionist Cookies)
- Trevor’s Breakfast (ft. Metiisto and Home Croissanterie Croissants)
- Vanilla (ft. Norohy Vanilla)
- Yuzu Hazelnut (ft. Truelight Farm Hazelnuts)
Flavours may change subject to experimentation.
Products may contain soy, dairy, traces of nuts and gluten. Store in a cool and dry place (~18-22ºC).
Every flavour is so well thought out and perfectly produced. Jen makes the best chocolate and it’s worth every penny.
So I can't comment on the flavours personally, but she was delighted, both with the beauty of the packaging and with the chocolates themselves--loved every flavour.
The box of seasonal bon bone I received was amazing! I have had to lock them away from myself so that I don't eat them all at once!
These bon bon boxes will not let you down. The love that goes into them really shows, from the thoughtful flavour combinations to the top-rate execution. I imagine they would make a lovely gift in their pretty box - but you will probably want to keep them for yourself. They're that good.
Amazing as always! My second time ordering the seasonal bonbons and as always Jen makes really special flavours