- Available in packs of 9, 16 or 25
- Presented in beautiful gift packaging, perfect for gifting!
- Something new to try on a regular basis
- Flavours are selected at random but you are welcome to leave your preferences in the notes section at check-out and we'll do our best to accommodate your requests! This month features:
- Saffron and More Pistachio Raspberry
- Spiced Truelight Farm Hazelnut
- Marcona Almond Blackberry
- Passionfruit Orelys Tonka
- Yuzu Kokuto Whisky
- Mandarin Shichimi Togarashi
- Mount Henry Honey Sesame
- Raspberry Shiso
- Cherry Houjicha
- Matcha Salted Egg Yolk
Flavours may change subject to experimentation.
Products may contain soy, dairy, traces of nuts and gluten. Store in a cool and dry place (~18-22ºC).
I had been wanting to buy something from Meltdown Artisan for a while and this set of honey-based BonBons was absolutely wonderful for a special treat during lockdown. I loved the unique mixes of flavours and the tasting notes made it really fun to see if I could taste them all. I know these packs can seem a little expensive, but they taste wonderful and you are supporting a range of local businesses as well as ethical chocolate production. So, take the opportunity to indulge yourself! (Or treat others)
They were just amazing
They were not only beautiful to look at but delicious and I treasured each mouthful. Thank you for the care you take in creating each item and using amazing ingredients.
Loved these bonbons. Jen has never delivered a bad box and I’m always delighted to indulge in these. Even if you’re unsure of the flavours beforehand I recommend trying as even “unusual” flavour combinations can be perfection!
Without doubt the most beautiful and interesting chocolates I have ever had. Was a birthday present for my husband- very special