In this class you'll get some hands on experience filling and dipping your own chocolate truffles! We'll work with two fillings—a simple salted caramel and a delicious hazelnut praline that you can replicate easily at home.
- Demo of how to create a delicious salted caramel
- Hands on making of your own hazelnut praline
- Filling and dipping of your own milk and dark chocolate truffles
- Take home all of your creations in beautiful gift packaging
- Beautiful LoveTea loose leaf tea throughout your class
Please make sure to wear comfortable, closed non-slip shoes on the day—we will loan you an apron to protect your clothes! This workshop runs for approximately 3 hours in our Darlinghurst boutique, with a maximum of 6 people per class. We require a minimum of 5 people per session for this class to run.
* All class purchases are non-refundable, but can be transferred if necessary. In the unlikely event that the class must be cancelled or rescheduled, enrolled participants will be notified and offered an alternative option or full refund.
Fun day and fabulous chocolate
Jen is fabulous teacher and her chocolates are to die for. I did this class with my niece and it was a great experience. Suitable for all ages and the small class size makes it really personal.
So much fun
If you like eating chocolate & creating food of any description then this is sooo much fun... give a go I reckon you will not be disappointed