- Available in packs of 9, 16 or 25
- Presented in beautiful gift packaging, perfect for gifting!
- Something new to try on a regular basis
- Flavours are selected at random but you are welcome to leave your preferences in the notes section at check-out and we'll do our best to accommodate your requests! This month features:
- Saffron and More Pistachio Raspberry
- Mr Black with Spiced Truelight Farm Hazelnut
- Marcona Almond Blackberry
- Passionfruit Orelys Tonka
- Yuzu Kokuto Whisky
- Mandarin Shichimi Togarashi
- Houjicha White Sesame
- Sakura Raspberry Shiso
- Cherry Black Sesame
- Matcha Salted Egg Yolk
Flavours may change subject to experimentation.
Products may contain soy, dairy, traces of nuts and gluten. Store in a cool and dry place (~18-22ºC).
These babies were worth waiting for! No wonder they’re snapped up so quickly. Simply divine. Went to buy another box but they were sold out.
The unique mix of flavours and deliciously smooth finish is testament to Jen's love and passion as a chocolatier. She's truly talented! Will keep coming back for more!
I’ve been buying these seasonal bonbons for my mother throughout the year: she loves getting something this luxurious in the mail, loves treating herself to a couple of chocolates a night and then texting me about her favourites, and loves (most importantly!) the chocolates themselves. She’s never had a flavour she didn’t love.
I had been wanting to buy something from Meltdown Artisan for a while and this set of honey-based BonBons was absolutely wonderful for a special treat during lockdown. I loved the unique mixes of flavours and the tasting notes made it really fun to see if I could taste them all. I know these packs can seem a little expensive, but they taste wonderful and you are supporting a range of local businesses as well as ethical chocolate production. So, take the opportunity to indulge yourself! (Or treat others)
They were just amazing